Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Awesome Mail Day....

A few weeks ago I entered a drawing at 11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven for beautiful pottery. I have only ever won 1 drawing in all my blogging years so I knew there was no way I would win this drawing either. Wasn't I surprised when I was this post.

This past weekend I received 2 big packages from CSN Stores. See what they sent me!!!!

This.......
....and this.......


Wouldn't this pottery be great for a party along with my Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker! Chips, homemade guacamole and Margaritas! Yummy!!!

Thanks 11th Heaven for picking me as the winner!!!!!

2 comments:

ToryB_He231147 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
原秋 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Lazy Daisy" kits.