Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yard Sale Advertising.....


We are having a Yard Sale this Saturday. Now, I could just rely on a sign like the one above to try to drive some customers in. Nope, I decided to advertise with GaragesalesTracker.com to bring in more customers than ever before. It is simple to do and free for a limited time!


One thing I loved about writing the ad for Garagesalestracker.com is there is no limit to the words you can use. You can even post pictures!!


Looking to shop a few yard sales? Check out Garagesalestracker.com for all the yard sales in your area!

1 comment:

Central PA Family Fun Mom said...

Good luck. We took part in a community yard sale a few weeks ago and we didn't get as much traffic as I expected. I thought more people would be shopping yard sales in this economy. We were the only sale on our street so that hurt us - people did not want to get out of their cars for one sale.

They started a weekly flea market at the park and I went and there were only 4 people selling junk.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Lazy Daisy" kits.